History of the Chiang Mai Universit Employee Council Office
Office of Chiang Mai University Comes from a combination of the civil servants council and employees with the former faculty council It shall be the same council under the Autonomous University Act to represent all university personnel.
Matra 33 of the Chiang Mai University Act, B.E. 2551 (2008) shall have an office condition consisting of a chairperson. And directors elected from university staff. Composition, number of directors, qualifications, rules and election procedures Tenure The vacation of office of Chairman and Directors Operations, as well as meetings of the office conditions To comply with the university regulations.
The powers and duties of the office conditions as specified in the Chiang Mai University Act, Section 34 are as follows:
1. Make recommendations and give advice to the University Council and the President on the administration of the University's all-around affairs.
2. Promote good relationship between the university and the university staff and between the university employees together.
3. Perform other duties as assigned by the University Council or the Rector.
The working condition consists of 24 workers as follows:
- Directors elected generally by university staff who are not full-time faculty members By not duplicating the work segment of 12 people
- Directors who are generally elected by the regular faculty of the university By not duplicating the work segment of 12 people