Guidelines for Participating in CMU’s Annual Trek December 6, 2020
14 October 2020
Corporate Communication and Alumni Relations Center (CCARC)
Guidelines for Participating in CMU’s Annual Trek
December 6, 2020
- Register and fill out the health form before participating in the Trek 14 days prior. The form is available on the CMU mobile application.
- If you are feeling unwell and/or have symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, or a cold, you cannot participate in the Trek.
- Please bring a mask that you can wear around your neck, alcohol spray, and wet wipes.
- You must present proof of registration and the necessary sanitation items (as stated in 3) to one of the four screening booths.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter throughout the duration of the activity.
- Wash your hand with hand sanitizers frequently.
- Refrain from touching your face and spitting.
- There will be no spirit cheers. The participants are expected to refrain from running. Please keep shouting to a minimum.
- Only vehicles with an approved permit may enter, notably, welfare , ambulance, and staff vehicles.
- Alumni that wish to participate in the trek may do so by trekking with their affiliated faculty and following the guideline stated above.
- Any additional activities from the alumni must be hosted at their affiliated faculty.