Change of Location for Requesting a Certification of Graduate Student Status

16 January 2024

Registration Office


Change of location for requesting a certification of graduate student status from the Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary School (Graduate School) to the Registration Office.

Students can request a certification of student status in paper or digital document at the RCS, Registration Office or request via the online system at

Both paper and digital documents take 1 working day to operate.